In Today’s webmaster video, Matt Cutts Discussed about Guest Post And Paid Links. How Google Detects what is Guest blog and what is paid links, IMO this video will teach all the link building experts who are thinking to spam the guest blogging. so watch the video and learn more.
Read More →
Reputation Management is vital in today’s online world. The last thing you want is a bunch of negative news stories or reviews online. You want your brand to be viewed in the best manner possible, and controlling the first page of search engine results is definitely one of the best ways to do that. Because of Reputation Management companies like Crawford and O’Brien, you don’t have to worry about bad reviews and bad news stories. This infographic will teach you how.
Read More →
Recently I have seem a new change in Google Search results, this feature works like a filter or you can make your search more specific. From many years seo communities are using city name with the keywords for local business, and always trying to rank local business for them. Now it is going to be very difficult for the link building experts to make a proper strategy.
Nowadays, Link Building has changed a lot, now it is not totally based on Forum commenting, blog commenting and article marketing. The modern Link building techniques are based on outreach doesn’t matter if it is a guest blogging outreach or infographic outreach, so here I am going to discuss few outreach link building techniques which really help you in the year of 2013.
Facebook the number one social network where billions of people share their personal information to professional information, but is it still a social network? In my words a Big “NO” because today there are lots of Advertisements are showing on Facebook, you can find lots of sponsored posts are coming in your Home time line.
Google Plus is now the second largest social media platform, he beat twitter in this race and people are hoping that in future he will beat Face book as well. All the SEO community knows that Google is giving more importance to it, that’s why they are changing many things in seo so that they can promote their platform and beat Face book. But still Google Plus is behind in a feature called Analytic, we know that Face book already have an analytic option called Face book page insights through which we can analysis are activity like the things which we are sharing on our page is working or not? Or from which country we are getting more likes or engagement which I think will be more beneficial in Re marketing. Few days before twitter also announced that they are introducing twitter analytic for all users; through this we can analyze our tweet etc… But what about Google Plus? As Google is trying to introduce it as social media but they are not trying to give a fight to their competitors like Face book and twitter, besides changing the Whole layout. LOL J So if Google introduce a Google Plus analytic what feature we will get? Some of the common features I know are.
1) Status Analysis: This will help update us about how many +1 and shares we get on our status.
2) Country and Region: Something like Face book insights options through which we can find how many +1 and shares we get from particular country or region, this will also help us in future if Google introduce Google + Ads.
3) Circles: How many people are adding us in their circles etc…
4) Profile Views: We can track how many people have visited our profile and their spending time; this will help us more if we have a company page because we can use this data by targeting those people for our promotional posts.
5) Mobile tracking: something like Google analytic feature through which we can track that how many people use Google Plus on their mobile, from which country people are using phones to use Google Plus.
I think All these 5 points will be added when Google launch its G+ Analytics or might be possible that he will add this in Google Analytics because if you check then you will find that in Google analytics we have many options to analyze our social media campaign.
What do you think when will Google lunch Google plus Analytics?
As we all know that matt cutts has confirmed that they are going to release the penguin update very soon, but why he called it as next generation update? Do we expect any advance changes in this update? So In this article we will discuss about what impact we can see from this advance update.
Image Source: http://4-hobby.com/penguin/penguin-2.jpg
The few impacts which can be possible:
1) Guest Blogging: After the last penguin when most of the business owners hit by penguin, then seo community develop a new strategy for link creation called “Guest Blogging”. It is really an effective way to get backlink , like if your article is posted on high quality sites then you will get quality referral traffic and high ranking in google. But because of this, many seo companies are doing that on large level to gain top rankings. We can call it as “Guest Blogging Spam”, as people are using it as normal link building; so matt cut describe his point of view on guest blogging. After this video we can expect that Penguin-2 will impact low quality guest blogging and the ranking of the sites that have number of links through guest blogging.
2) Link Networks: We all know that few days ago, google destroyed a link network and they said that they will destroy more link networks in future, so we can expect that penguin-2 will also impact and destroy some more link networks.
3) Local Reviews: As many Business owners are generating the fake reviews for their business on the sites like yelp, google places etc… so that they can get high ranking for local terms. As this penguin is an advanced version so we can expect that it will hit fake reviews and the business which have these reviews on their profiles.
4) Social Media Spam: We all know that nowadays social media is really an important part for every business, and Google is also considering social sharing and likes as an important part of rankings. But people are doing spam in that as well, they are generating fake followers, likes, re-tweets and sharing etc… So might be possible that in this advance version we can see impacts on social media pages as well, and the business who are thinking that by getting too many fake social sharing, likes etc.. They will get top rankings.
Beside these 4 techniques, this penguin-2 will also hurt the old techniques like Blog commenting, forum commenting, article marketing, Bookmarking and spam paid links etc…
So get ready for the penguin-2, let see who will get the benefits and who will get the low rankings. As it is an advance Penguin, so might be possible that it will impact more business compare to last penguin update.
Please share your point of view through commenting on this post.
In past years online business promotion has seen a huge rise, every business want to show the power of their online presence. That’s why online promotion have become a battle for all businesses. This makes very essential for business owners to use an effective online business promotion technique to beat their competitors. To get the desired profit for your business you need to build a strong network for your business site.
A strong and complex link wheel network can give your desired results quite easily, but you need to consider following things before you create your seo link wheel network:
1. Content quality: Never compromise with the quality of the content you are using for your link wheel. A low quality or duplicate content can vanish your all efforts. So always try to write a content that contains some useful values for the readers.
2. Web 2.0 platform selection: Selecting a right web 2.0 platform is also very important for your. A high authorized web 2.0 site like hubpages or squidoo can give great values to your link wheel. But still if you are looking for creating some level-2 links then you can ignore these things.
3. Profile creation: Whenever you create your web 2.0 profile make sure that you have used genuine information about your business. Using your profile just to promote your content can be spammy little bit. So complete your profile with the detailed information about your business and services.
4. Social Media sharing: Share your all web 2.0 updates on your social network and blog network so that maximum people can reach to your content.
5. Avoid two way linking: Never create interlinks or reciprocal links for your two different web 2.0 profiles . Two way linking or reciprocal linking is not considered a good Seo tactic so avoid connecting your profile as given below:
hubpages> Blogger> hubpages
Instead of it you may try this:
hubpages> Blogger> Squidoo and hubpages > Money site
First of all what is link analysis? It is just like a competitor analysis which every seo person does to gain some quality sites of their competitor. In this we are not going to do any Competitor analysis, but we do link analysis. From the beginning of seo people know that if you have large number of links, doesn’t matter they are relevant or not you will get the top positions in Google. These kind of irrelevant links called spam links, after Google become one of the leading search engine in the market. Their team starts to think to make quality results for their users; in this chain they introduce many Algorithms to provide only the quality sites to their users. Most popular algorithms which change the whole seo industry are Panda and penguin, because of these many people lost their top rankings and their business.
Panda works for Onsite optimization and penguin works for Offsite optimization (Links), but still people are asking what next or what to do to save their site from these two. For panda we all know that your onsite optimization has to be perfect and user friendly, you will get extra points if your site serves the right things to their users. But what for penguin? This question rises from the beginning of penguin and still we don’t have the correct answers to solve this problem.
Many people changes the whole process of link building, new a technique introduce in seo like Guest Blogging etc…but is guest blogging will save you? I think a big No because matt already said that many people are doing guest blogging like normal link building which is not good, they will treat your guest blogging links as spam if they are not quality. Again seo community is on back foot, so what actually we do to gain top rankings in google.
Many people are looking for new techniques or new way to get top positions, but why we are forgetting our old techniques. Old techniques are still working, we can’t blame to our old techniques for being penalize from Google. We are penalizing because of our own fault, so first of all we have to change our mind besides changing the techniques. Let’s talk about our mind, what we have in our mind?
- Do follow Links is good for site
- High PR links are good for site
- . Edu , .Gov links are good for site
- Thousands of links are good for site etc…
Are they really important? If yes then why every site is not ranking in first position?
In my view every link is important; Google is not going to delete any of your links. Doesn’t matter if it is Do follow or no follow, High PR or not High PR etc… Only one thing which Google will consider is quality of site through which you are getting back links. I know there are many tools to judge the quality of a site, tools like opensiteexplorer.com etc… Do you think that this analysis is good enough to gain number one position? I think No, so what we to do gain top ranking in Google. “Don’t be a machine, be a human” Don’t create large number of links like machines; just create few links but only good ones. A simple question arises how? Answer is Link analysis. So let’s start to know “how to perform link analysis”
The few important points which will help you in 2013, if you really want to rank high then use these methods before creating any links.
- Same IPs: Most of us never check the Ip of the site on which we are creating links, sites like forum, directory, bookmarking etc… So now onwards before creating any small or big links on any site just check the IP of the site, doesn’t matter you are getting nofollow or dofollow links. Check is this site is created on same C class Ip? If yes then leave it and if not then grab it.
- Adult Content: Before creating any links just check that does this site has any adult content something like Banner advertisement or posting content etc… if you found any adult link on the site just leave it and move on.
- Content Updating: check is this site is updating on regular basis or it just updated 4 months ago, if you found that site is not updating on regular time of interval like once a week, once in a month etc… then leave it and found another site, don’t waste your time because it is not the right site to get links.
- Page Layout: Google is already strict on the page layout of the sites, many sites owner post bunch of ads on a single page. Which is not good according to Google, so if you create link on this site might be possible that you will hurt by google. Because google will not consider it as Quality link, might be possible that google will penalize this site in future through page layout algorithm.
- Domain Authority: many people starts considering it, which I think are good. High DA shows quality of the site, because you can’t gain high quality DA by using easy methods. The only way to gain high DA is to gain back links from the High DA sites, which is not the easy task. Always select the High DA Sites, this not only increase your ranking but also improve your Link profile.
- Relevancy: It has two parts 1) Geographical relevancy 2) Content Relevancy
If you are working on a site which is globally targeted then content relevancy is more important, but if you are working on site which has local business then both are important. Always create a link which is relevant to your business and location, for geographical relevancy always check the server of the site like where the server is located. The address of the site (if it is mentioned on the site etc…)